I got tagged by the lovely Senta to reveal seven things about myself.
So, here they are:
- Since I was a little girl I wanted to be a writer. I loved writing short stories and poems and I published my first poem when I was 13. But when I turned 18, I just stopped writing, and, literally, overnight decided I wanted to be an artist. So, I enrolled into art school, got my degree in animation and never written anything ever since.
- I love to read. I'll read anything about art, photography, personal development, spirituality, healing and alternative medicine.
- I'm not a morning person, it's not easy for me to wake up early in the morning and almost impossible to do anything that requires focused work before noon ( well, not without two cups of strong coffee at least). However, I have no problem staying up very late or happily work the night away.
- I own 9 cameras. Does that make me a camera geek? Probably :-)
- I prefer cold and rainy weather to heat and humidity. Needless to say, global warming is not my friend.
- I'm incurable, hard-core optimist, to me the glass is always half- full!
- I don't drive so one of my goals for the next year is to get my driver's license.
And now I'm supposed to tag seven people but since I would hate to tag someone who'd consider it a drag, I decided to tag any seven people that read this blog and would like to participate!